Which do you prefer Humans or Evolved

Say which you prefer and why.

Human cause i got swag…rofl

Thank you for you opinion.

Human because the view of the Evolved is just plainly messed up. Keep the Humans alive!!!

Evolved - “I’d like to share a revelation that I’ve had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you’re not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You’re a plague and we are the cure.” --Agent Smith

Why we need to Evolve:

nough said.

Human - "I’d like to share a revelation that I’ve had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify my own existant.I realized that we humans are the price on this planet. Every human is unique from each generation.
There body’s have 230 movable and semi-movable joints.
Our body’s can repair itself.
Our liver does 500 different things in our body to keep it healthy.
Our Nerve impulses to and from the brain travel as fast as 170 miles per hour. The human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as the Encyclopedia Britannica.
Our hair is virtually indestructible. Aside from it’s flammability,
Our heart heart enough pressure to squirt blood 30 feet.
Our body is estimated to have 60,000 miles of blood vessels.
Our body gets a new stomach lining every three to four days.
Every tongue print is unique.
Every finger print is unique
Every eye color is unique
We have emotions and a heart that is uncomparible with the entire universe.
One thing we have also. The feeling of hate that burns stronger then fire.
Hating the evolved, the ones that destroyed our dreams and lives. We are at the edge of revolting with an rage that is an all consuming fire. We will revolt, we will stand up.
Our commander said it and we will say it over and over.
“All your bases are belong to us” ( in honor of captain Zero Wing)

Tactical view of point i dont know i cant play the game atm :smiley:

Thank you All for your opinions because I dont know which too choose

I’m with The Evolved. Here are my reasons.

1. Their armor is cool, the golden glow they emit is badass.
  2. Their emblem looks awesome.
  3. They are stronger.
  4. The Evolved were created by Father.io solely to eliminate humans.
  5. It’s fun playing the bad guy.
  6. You have the complete support from the all-powerful virus/A.I. (Father.io merged with Ethereus)

Evolved and this facebook post from them a while back should explain it nicely. https://www.facebook.com/fatherio/posts/1141630119210965:0

The evolved is my choics, cos they seem cooler

Humans fight with a sense of honor and a Resilience that the evolved could never understand. We lean on each other for assistance. We don’t need the help of some AI. We will not succumb to evil just to prolong or lives. Even if we die, we still live on in the hearts of our comrades and in the deepest fears of our enemies. We are Humans, and we’re here to stay!

I threw a coin. Head for human and tail for evolved. :smile:

Which one did the coin land on?

It landed on head so im a Human :wink:

Yeah! Go Humans!! Humans rule!!

It was a difficult choice. Yes, the Evolved do look striking in their metallic splendor, but I’m old-fashioned and have a soft spot for skin. I choose Human.

Evolved, because humans are so overrated

Humans because:
-Blue is my favourite colour (orange is my second one)
-I rely in my teammates more than I do in myself
-Their symbol is a letter H just as the first letter of the word Hacker
-If there’s a virus that can put machines in such a control, there’re also chances for a new future virus to be created and to destroy machines, that would eventually make them fall altogether. Humans can adapt and they don’t get affected by virtual viruses! So the Evolved’s victory equals a close end to planet Earth’s civilizations.
-I eat goldfishes for breakfast.
-We’re not overrated! @DarthVader
-Best of all, most of the players are humans. Victory is on our hands!

I squish smurfs for fun

Where can I find the “stories” of both side ?
I am hesitating between the two sides :slight_smile: