The two word story game

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by polka dancing

CThe dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by polka dancing and smacking

CThe dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by polka dancing and smacking their clocks

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by polka dancing and smacking their clocks over there

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by polka dancing and smacking their clocks over there after watching

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by polka dancing and smacking their clocks over there after watching movie by

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by polka dancing and smacking their clocks over there after watching movie by Guillermo DelToro

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by polka dancing and smacking their clocks over there after watching movie by Guillermo DelToro about the

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by polka dancing and smacking their clocks over there after watching movie by Guillermo DelToro about the Moon fighting

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by polka dancing and smacking their clocks over there after watching movie by Guillermo DelToro about the Moon fighting Cat people

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by polka dancing and smacking their clocks over there after watching movie by Guillermo DelToro about the Moon fighting Cat people who wield

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by polka dancing and smacking their clocks over there after watching movie by Guillermo DelToro about the Moon fighting Cat people who wield and fields

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by polka dancing and smacking their clocks over there after watching movie by Guillermo DelToro about the Moon fighting Cat people who wield and fields the mazes

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by polka dancing and smacking their clocks over there after watching movie by Guillermo DelToro about the Moon fighting Cat people who wield and fields the mazes from which

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by polka dancing and smacking their clocks over there after watching movie by Guillermo DelToro about the Moon fighting Cat people who wield and fields the mazes from which none ever

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by polka dancing and smacking their clocks over there after watching movie by Guillermo DelToro about the Moon fighting Cat people who wield and fields the mazes from which none ever cared about

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”. Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on the trigger. Squishies & Golfishes killed each being in the materialistic canvas that was once an apple that exploded into the moonlight rays. Spaghetti forks flew out towards the dog that started everything. The bananas intervened by polka dancing and smacking their clocks over there after watching movie by Guillermo DelToro about the Moon fighting Cat people who wield and fields the mazes from which none ever cared about. Then suddenly

Hahahahaha

You’re supposed to add two words!!! :scream: