The two word story game

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because :wink:

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy.

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started
speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was
misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja
with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and
said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own
hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s
sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started
polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing
like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by
filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died.

That escalated slowly…

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died.
The next

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died.
The next bone I

The next bone I created insisted

The next bone I created insisted on eating

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died.The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died.The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died.The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger

I’ve replaced some inapproriate words, lets keep this topic & forum child friendly.

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like euphoric evolveds, unaware that they are being surrounded by filthy polka dancing Sapper’s because they were really sexy. Everybody died. The next bone I created insisted on eating the dog with its own teeth while its banana finger was on