The two word story game

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy.

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing.

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started polka dancing. All of his enemys

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started
speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was
misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja
with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and
said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own
hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s
sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started
polka dancing. All of his enemies were now

sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and started
polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and startedpolka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help pull out a knife stuck in a person’s sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and startedpolka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk, dancing like

sassy neck because they got sassy. The dog ate the huge bone and
started polka dancing. All of his enemies were now damn high and drunk,
dancing like euphoric evolveds