The two word story game

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said "

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said "Honor says

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said "Honor says that only

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said "Honor says that only honest dogs

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said "Honor says that only honest dogs fight with

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said "Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone

*** Nice to see you enjoying this Kaj. :slight_smile: ***

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said "Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt”

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” then he

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” then he moved along

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the bone suddenly smacked the Ninja with a piece of marrow until he pleaded guilty. A samurai walk by and said “Honor says that only honest dogs fight with a bone of their own hunt” Then he moved along to help