The two word story game

Ok so the rules of this little game are as follows: You can only post two words to continue the story along. That’s it.
I’ll start.

The dog

Edit: Due to a 20 character limit, I think it is ok to say that this kind of word play game won’t work here. :frowning: Oh well.

seems tame, but her eyes

20 character limit can be easily surpassed,

The dog ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

The dog felt confused ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

@tarun smart idea.

The dog felt confused because of

The dog felt confused because of a huge

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his foodtray

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his foodtray started speaking

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his foodtray started speaking Old Chinese

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his foodtray started speaking Old Chinese from his

from his

How many choices does a friggin bone in a food tray has?

Thats more than two words!

that was not a part of sentence - just a side thought and remark. :smiley:

The game is still at:
The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his foodtray started speaking Old Chinese

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his foodtray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which

Come on guys. Let’s continue it. Thank you all for playing.

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his foodtray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared.

(end of sentence, let’s start a new one before this one gets too complicated/odd)

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his foodtray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared.
It was

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his foodtray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared.It was misaligned and

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his foodtray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared.It was misaligned and frightened me.

The dog felt confused because of a huge bone in his food tray started speaking Old Chinese from his muzzle which suddenly appeared. It was misaligned and frightened me. Then the