Smurfs is taken

I’m in agreeance with @rangerwolfy. I will own it. Use it as an insult Goldfishes, be my guest.

We are proud to be Bluebirds!!!

Nay im a bubble :smiley: and not a bluefish

This is starting to live its own life haha :slight_smile:

Would not computer based entities use computer based logic in classifying us? I think that they probably would pick something more akin to Naturals (Found in the second poll). Or organics… Something along the classification logic found in electronics.

@Marloc thats exaclty why we Bluebirds are trying to help the goldfish become more creative. :wink:

We force our logic onto them, and expect them to accept our thinking…? If they accepted our thinking, there would be no war.
Don’the get me wrong, I’m not a robot simpathizer, I’ll still destroy all goldies that I see. I just try to understand my enemy so that I may better defeat them.

@Marloc I wouldnt say force so much as increase their database? Granted the funnest part of all of this is these types of nicknames are usually used to dehumanize the enemy combatants to make it easier on soldiers to do their duty. In our case we are already fighting machines so do we really need to dehumanize them? Secondly. They already think of us as less than them and usually lack the emotions that drive a need for dehumanization.