Smurfs is taken

Not even I can edit a poll after it has been created longer than 5 minutes ago. I tried but got the error message notifying me about it.

Let’s go bluebirds
If it can’t be lapras go bluebirds

How do you make a pole?

Yeah, I’m not supporting giving Humans a fun nickname, while we Evolved didn’t get a say in what you think we should be called.

So for now, you’re blueberries until further notice.

@tismon the big reason for this poll is for you goldfish to come up with something other than smurf to call us since that’s taken. Us bluebirds (I’m banking that will win) understand how difficult collective decision making can be so we wanted to help you guys out.

@Nitrox.5 you can find it under the gear when making a post.

snorks! is my vote lol

It’s funny but I’d rather leave it up to the Goldfish to figure it out. Maybe they don’t wanna come up with a nickname for us. Maybe they’ll try to kill us with kindness. Who knows :joy:

But @Sapper they already tried to come up with smurfs

so i see the humans voted for their own name. why dont we let evolved choose their own also? new poll for evolved?

@DarthVader issue with that is we already have a name for you goldfish and you will probably have a hard time convincing us bluebirds otherwise :wink:

Bluebirds for the Ownage …lets bick the heck out those Smurfs

like they are cherries waiting to be Farmed :smiling_imp:

ftfy: @Dualbios

wow even a quote doesnt count towards 20 characters

whatever you say bubbles

hehe im sure we will end up with a couple different nicknames

@DarthVader :heart_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_heart:

Wtf is a Lapras?

So why would we pick a Pokemon name when Pokemon Go is about to release this month… should that just stay in the appropriate game?

Introduce Yourself To Fellow Soldiers

Ok guys i think its pretty safe to say that Bluebirds wins?

Hear that goldfish we humans shall hence forth be known as Bluebirds!!!

All hail the Bluebird!! All hail the Bluebird!!

So say we all!

I was thinking these were names for insulting the other team, not distinguishing them :kissing:

Hey I’m proud to be a bluebird even if it is slander :wink: I choose to own it.