Introduce Yourself To Fellow Soldiers

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Beta app invites

Hello all. I go by Razgriz as well. Cant wait for game day! Nashville Tennessee will become my playground!.

Hello guys and girls
Im RH-UpRising and I’m from Birmingham in the UK
And hope loads more people play this in this city and think this game will be amazing however how long will it take to get an incepter

Hello! ^----- That’s my name

Detroit area Michigan is my home turf. Hoping to get into the beta and start playing!

Hi! Im IKLIK, Human from Madrid, Spain
Admin of the Discord server for this game

Hello, I’m Terrafirma from Las Vegas, NV. Just installed the Beta and not sure what comes next. Do I just claim every square I can? Looking forward to playing with other humans (lol).

Hi I’m PhoenixFury from NYC, glad to be here.

Jinxvar here from Gouda, the cheese City, in the Netherlands! Looking forward to the eventual battle!!

Another UK / London fan

Hello all, name is Zach IGN is Gisley. Located in Idaho, USA. Play on!

I’m so painfully unequipped for this kind of game but I just wanted to see what it’s all about. That, and I doubt my current area of residence has many players, so I might be queen bee…

Copenhagen Denmark

Hey everyone I go by So90KLiLove and I’m from California. I’m from he San Diego County area. Nice to meet all of you.

No no smurfs is taken…

Sup everyone ninjarar here in LA California, and to those LAers out there, specifically Glendale. I have seen some goldfish claims in Pasadena and around my neighbourhood, haven’t seen them on this forum yet though. I did raid them and claim around them though! Lol. I got a bunch of friends interested in this game so we r getting the 10 pack! If u r in my area give me a mention. Go humans!

It’s supposed to say So90KaliLove btw

speaking of pokemon GO have you downloaded it yet not to shabby

Hi! Maion here ready for duty! :slight_smile: from Philippines hehe
Cant wait for the game :3

Yes, its not out on spain yet, but here we can play

Hi, I’m Korsam and my goal is to create a french community in order to favorise competition and match ^^

( So if you are a french, contact me :wink: )