Introduce Yourself To Fellow Soldiers

Greetings to my fellow Humans!:wave:
and a general hello do the Evolved…
GrassHopperJonez know in game as GHopperJonez here hailing for the pan shaped state of Oklahoma. Looking forward to playing the awesome game in the making. As I’m sure there are some Ingress players out here, I thought I would change things up a bit. I’m an Enlightened player in Ingress. Now I’m guess I’m a Smurf on here. But I suppose that’s better than being a fish… :bow: What’s worse? A fish or a frog? meh… :confused:

Greets All! 7 here. HUMAN Just saying hi…more info soon from Germany!

Sup Guys, Menexster here, to protect and serve my fellow teammates and friends, in humans we believe! Destroy the evil that brought us here and annihilate them until we have peace…

Hello everyone!
My name is TJ, in game I’m in the Evolved Faction and my tag is “TaterChip” and I’m from Ga.

Perugia, Umbria, Italia!!!

Hi my Name IG is Kali. My hpmebase is in germany in the town Regensburg. I fight for the humans.

Operative: Wispouille La Fripouille

Territory: Brussels

Faction: Humans

I like this guy. Yo, you’re my boy from now on ok?? :slight_smile:

Humans will prevail.

I would happily combine our forces but since the war started versus the evolved i’m no longer a boy.

Hello, nice to see another Belgian here! And even better another human too! Welcome to the forum!

Hey , Nice to meet you , glad to see i’m not alone in belgium :slight_smile: , let’s spread the human territory un our country

Hi all obsidian here. 35 m from Oregon. I’m excited for all the fun. Humans all the way

Aloha from across the Pacific! You should try linking up with @Feviness and @TampaHumans for planning some future operations :sunglasses:

Hopefully our paths cross as well

I am from Germany maybe someone Else from the North of Germany is here
I am 29 years old and Hope to See the Game devolped well

Yeah, more Germans :slight_smile:

I again, wanna remind all Germans (faction does not matter), to give feedback to this post:

If there are enough players up for it, I’ll create a G+ group for all Germans (cross-faction).

Hi! I’m Rubén from Spain, known in the game as Hacker. I’ve followed the project for months and I just wanted to say that I’m happy the game is getting so far and ready to rock. I live in a town of Seville, Andalusia, called Écija, but I can go to Seville easily if some of you live there so we can play. Evolveds must die! I’m also an art student and, if you can see a sassy redhead on my profile picture, well, it was drawn by me!

Good luck everyone and see you at the battlefront!

Hey everybody, nice to meet ya!
I missed it to introduce myself here also. So:
I’m Unl345hed (aka. Unleashed) from Germany :flag_de:, Bavaria :beers: , Augsburg.
Like a human should be -> “born and not created” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: 28 years ago!

I already infected a few people around here with this game and also looking forward to the next steps. Greetz!

MacGeneral73 from Santee, CA in San Diego county. Looking for local players. A super early bird perk purchaser. Whoop whoop

hello, im DaniNO2, from Elche, Alicante, Spain, im in an human faction, im student, 23yo and gamming in ingress