How can I Reset QR Code PARING

Hi to all,
as many of you, I bought 2 inceptor and I use QR code to pair one with my phone and another one to a friend of mine phone JUST FOR TEST!!!

Now, I understand that the first pairing is not revertable (but I think this is completely insane and you MUST be shure that everyone bought inceptors know this) and I know there is a new sharing feature implemented with the new app… But what I need is to reset associations of my second inceptor so I can give to the person is buying for!

There’s an email address where I can send all my information so someone can do this HARD JOB?
I don’t want to SHARE che inceptor, but reset che association with a specific account (or drop the association from the app should me amazing) to use the QR code again!!!

PLEASE, HELP MEEEEEEEEE!!!

I have same question, please help.

I too have the same issue. Have the same inceptor paired to 2 phones, instead of 2 seperate inceptors. Created 2 new emails to dedicate to each of the inceptors only to find the QR codes are invalid.

Hi, goes in settings, and use the share inceptor to share the inceptor with your friends.
I’ll PM you a new qr code for each one

Hi @ImYourVirtualFather could you send me a new QR to me too? I have my QR tested by a friend of mine… when he receipt the inceptor in my name and associated with his facebook account.

I have supported the project from the beginning and when I receipt the inceptor… It was useless.

Thanks in advance, and best regards.

Multiple Qrcode

Hi, I bought four and had to use two for one Inceptor. Can I get one rest plz? Thx.

Nice to hear about this! How can I send you information about my 2 inceptors that should be reset?
Will you send me private message?

hi,i also bought 2 inceptor in last month. I have a problem with them.
in the First, i got in a inceptor and my friend also similar. But we didn’t mutiplayer or found one.
And now, i don’t get my inceptor, it’s wrong QR when i resetup its.
I hope i’ll be help early!
Thanks alot

XIn chào, tôi đã mua 2 chiếc Inceptor trong tháng trước, Tôi đã gặp vấn đề với chúng.
Đầu tiên, tôi đã kết nối được với chiếc inceptor và bạn tôi cũng vậy. nhưng chúng tôi không tạo lập được trò chơi liên kết và không tìm thấy ai.
Và bây giờ, tôi không kết nối được chiếc inceptor, nó đã báo lỗi khi tôi cài đặt lại chúng.
Tôi rất mong được giúp đỡ
Cám ơn rất nhiều
From Viet Nam!