Before you post - FAQ

There have been a multitude of posts regarding the same sets of questions. Why wait around for somebody to answer your question when you can get your answer now? :slight_smile: In an effort to keep things tidy, here are some answers to questions that you all may find useful.

Q: When will the full game release?
A: Inceptor accessories ship out starting in March 2017 with lower priority shipments coming out in April 2017. It would make sense for the game to release around this time frame.

Q: Where can I sign up for the beta?
A: This is the android version of the download -
This is the one for iOS -

Q: Why can’t I download the iOS version of the beta?
A: The developers are restricted by Apple to a limited amount of downloads for iOS users. Priority is given to those who have supported the project on IndieGoGo.

Q: Where can I get the Inceptor? How can I support the project?
A: Excellent questions! You can do both by visiting the IndieGoGo site here -

Q: Can I play the game without the Inceptor accessory?
A: You can play the tactical map version of the game without the Inceptor, but it will be impossible to play the First Person Shooter part of the game without it.

Q: When will the next update to the beta come out?
A: The updates will roll out in due time. The key here is to be patient as nobody really knows the answer; they come as they come.

Q: Will there be a way to FPS battle people on my own faction when the game releases?
A: Yes. This will be possible in the full game. There will be a quick match mode separate from the existing factions for friendly fights.

A: We here on the forum thank you for your kind and constructive feedback.
Yes. This is still in beta. There will be bugs. There may already be a forum thread regarding the bug you found. Consider checking if the bug has already been reported. If you don’t see your problem come up, please report the bug so the app can suck just a little less.

Thank you for taking the time to look through this. If I got anything wrong, please help a friend out and tell me below. If your question is still unanswered after seeing this post, go right on ahead and make the new thread. :smiley:
If you want your posts to be well received, consider checking this out: Forum/Chat Rules & Guidelines

Edits: Minor changes - added 2017 as release year, changed ‘tone of voice’ in some portions to sound less hostile, changed order of questions for better flow.

Will inceptors ever be finished and shipped?

Thank you for this. I am going to pin it so it stays important. Most appreciated.

You are the best :grin: