Why does this have to happen to me?

Hahahahahaha. You thought something serious huh? Well, it kind of is… And you know why? Because you fell into my trap. And this trap… Is meant to make you say something… Could be something good… Could be something bad… But it is also… A truthful saying… Here’s what you do since you fell into it… You start off by asking, “Why did this have to happen to me?” Then you list it. It can be something good or it can be something bad. But it must be true. If it’s false, and someone finds out, you lose. What do you lose?? Heh heh heh. That’s up to you. (No you won’t really lose anything. Just a part of the game. :stuck_out_tongue: )
Now, I’ll start.

Why did this have to happen to me?
I am happily married to the woman whom I love.

I have 3 cats named Freude, Wolke and Fee

Why did this happen to me?
im at work wasting time in thsi forum reading all the posts. ALL OF THEM.

I miss my Ex, and my first well second…crush (who is still single:anguished:) moved to florida on monday.:pensive:

I just met an old friend and started playing at the kids’ park scaring all the kids around.
Why?
WHY?
WHYYYYYYYY?!?!?!
I also pet a cat :3
BUT IT HAD FLEAS

I woke up 3 hours early but showed up 3 minutes late to my first class :sob:

That’s the truth Sapper. Lol.

I’m married to the loveliest lady of the world. My gorgeous wife.

came to a new country
felt hungry
entered nearest burger king with happiness
Wait in line
more waiting
my turn, please give me a vegetarian burger
thinks for a moment
brings a whopper, takes the beef patty out, gives me two buns with salad between them
enjoy your meal sir

Received recommendation letter from Dean of School of Counseling
Chair of school wants to interview candidates (2 of us)
Chair says I am not the chosen one
Student Government calls me into a senate meeting
Student Government proceeds to appoint me Senator for the School of Counseling because other candidate was a no-show and didn’t have a recommendation from the Dean
Am now Senator for School of Counseling
Chair of Counseling is salty A’F
MRW the College’s constitution states that i cannot be removed from office
Also MRW I find out that the Student government supports me and didn’t like the other candidate anyways
TL;DR : I went over department chair’s head to get a nomination from the department Dean and end up getting the position because of loophole
#politics

LOL

I buy a MacBook Pro thinking it’ll help me with college. They give me an iPad to use for the course. :sob:

Why does this have to happen to me

I wake up every morning and my phone buzzes I excitedly flip it over thinking it’s one of my friends and when I look at it reading, GET 100$ AS SOON AS TOMORROW!!!, my exact experssons are the following :no_mouth::unamused::disappointed::confounded::bowing_man: then huff and get on with my life

I look up towards the sky, see a bright orange ball, and then think, “Those Evolved took our sun and made it into something else…” Then I move on and place a bid on a house.

(Jumping it up.)

I do my job and still get told I’m not doing it and am also told that I’m being watched every time I work.

Why does this have to happen to me.
The girl I like likes me back but she’s dating this other chick while cheating on her with me.

Senpai won’t notice me.
(LOL)
blog for magento magento url rewriting