TestFlight Expired FEB2017

There was a bug in the tutorial a while ago that I posted about making me unable to actually play the game. I tried to log in today to see if it had been patched and now I get a message saying this: “Father.IO” Beta Has Expired. Is the beta offline because it is going to be fully released soon or something? I play on an iPhone 5c btw and when I go into TestFlight it says “No iOS Builds Available”.

Beta app invites
Adding the wiki page for father.io

Yes, the beta has expired for iOS but will be refreshed soon. This has happened numerous times in the past and all the dev team has to do is resubmit the app so that we can play. BLUF: It’s coming back on soon! :sunglasses:

Okay, thank you

How do I get the newes version

Version of what?

Good evening I have been beta testing the game it says my beta has expired but I didn’t get a update

Refer to this thread: TestFlight Expired FEB2017

Still no TestFlight refresh :confused: Whats happening? As an app developer, I know this is only a 5 minutes task for someone on the dev team to sort out…

Hi @Scorch.
This was addressed in the Discord channel. They are currently fixing an iOS bug in the tutorial before setting up the testflight again. They are hoping to have it back up after the bug is fixed. They do sejd their apologies for the delay.

This topic was automatically closed 5 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.