Suggestions For Innovation

When I see the drone yesterday all day long collecting resource I think how about some more vehicles in the game like a jet for providing backup on a tiles which are been raided and we are far away to reach it so we use jet to increase its defense so we can help the player in the surroundings . Then how about a transport truck in the place of drone they look more like a transport vehicle than a drone but I am not saying to remove drone we can use drone for our land defense we are on do little damage to other player or u can switch drone or truck function what I tell let drone be the transporter and truck be our reinforcement in defense and offense in truck there are some unit do little damage to other player. Thank You all for reading :sunglasses: .

You know? I never heard the idea of more automated vehicles on this forum. This is an interesting concept.

Drones are something they are working on. what form it will take is still and open to us but they have plans to make them different then just what we see now.

edit: fixed a grammar/typing error

Got it and thanks for the info.