After receiving my inceptors, I played some 1 v 1 quick matches to test them out. I encountered the following issues:
- In a single match, only one player was able to deal damage to the other.
- In a single match, one player was in the match with a greyed out screen. Never fully joined to participate in the match.
- In a single match, one player was awarded stars for 2 kills for every kill performed.
- When joining matches, the other player was sometimes referred to as a “dummy” using a generic name; not the username of the player who had created by the match.
- When joining matches, the delay between when a match was created and when the other phone found the match to join was too long, sometimes resulting in the countdown to end.
The phones used were a Samsung Galaxy and an IPhone 6S plus. We played on a Telus wifi with download speeds of 25 mbps.