Mad about backing this product!

So I’m kinda mad right now, I ordered the the noob slayer pack with 2 interceptors for 75ish in total with shipping, i still haven’t gotten mine yet, i was late on the father.io train and ordered in may 2016. The reason i am posting this thread is because i still haven’t gotten them yet and i was a funder, i was apart of the many founders that paid a discounted price for our interceptors and were promised to be able to have ours first and have better stuff… well here comes 2018 and i still don’t have mine, and other can make orders today and are told to have them in by january 2018, probably about the same time as me, but the main reason i am writing this is because i went to the brookstone in my mall today bc they are closing down and i bought two interceptors for 40 DOLLARS… 2 OF THEM… which is about the price a paid for one as a backer on indigogo… why do the stores have it before the backers and what was the point in backing the whole thing if others can get their hands on it before me??? I’m and pissed and i can show the proof of my purchase, and i would like to have a tracking number for my noob slayer packs i bought bc i want to know more than they shipped.

Yea… This is about the most disrespectful thing a campaign can do to backers… Even if they say we are sorry and it’s not our fault… After all the prior messups this is pouring lemon juice on a paper cut…

I’m pissed too! My 2 inceptors hang at customs!!! I have to pay ~30$ because somebody was not able to attach the fkng bill to the outside of the package! Thank you really really much!!!.. :angry:

I it’s alright, I went to brookstone too.

I needed to buy more any ways.

Please read up on their campaign updates if you haven’t already. Because it looks like you haven’t. https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/father-io-massive-multiplayer-laser-tag-app#/updates/all

We are very aware of the “updates” and the latest installment of captain hindsight … The big issue here is no acknowledgement or anything regarding the cardnal croudfunding sin they have committed …

Yep, i ordered a ten pack in feb 2016… to find i can purchase in a store before mine have even shipped is an insult. And at that price, it would be cheaper as well when you include the customs fee im looking at…

@Sapper
Long time old friend.
I take it they are coming.
And the new app changed out the tactical map I built… sad.

The map will be back and your territories and progress should be save if you use the same mail address. At least it is what they said.

They are working on the map to put the Map- and FPS-Parts together. Just be patient as no one has an advantage right now :slight_smile:

Wait how’s this related?

You mean the FPS and Map parts?

I don’t know how this will look like or what opportunities you will have but it’s obvisious that it will be one game like ingress where you have the map and the “AR-Part” where you conquer portals.

Perhaps you have to fight with the Inceptor when you attack/conquer a map tile (and there is one player who wants to defend). But this is just a speculation. Perhaps @IamYourVirtualFather or a mod can tell more?

We are talking about the treatment backers have received in getting out the interceptors… Not really anything to do with the app.

Completely agree about the disrespectful attitude to backers, especially shipping it to retail outlets before the people funding the project. AND it’s still not finished!

Now moderators dismissing your critism and changing the subject? Speaks volumes and reinforces how they really view their backers.

Ok, sorry for the misunderstanding (I’m not a native english speaker). I just wanted to help…

Beside of that and back to topic I would like to see an official statement regarding all the problems that popped up the last days… There are so many things that upset people and Proxy42 do what? Ignore it all the way :frowning:

Its ok … @IamYourVirtualFather s silence on the matter speaks volumes. .