Inceptor won't connect

Hi, I have two inceptors, one connect fine the other does not show up in Bluetooth or connect any more, it connected when I first got it and after I updated my game it will not connect any more

Hi,

I registered one of my devices with a wrong email address.
At first, I worked properly on my phone, until I disconnect the device.
Since then, I can’t reconnect it because, for what I understand, this device is associated with an email address that doesn’t exist (at least, that is not mine).
Please, IamYourVirtualFather, can you disassociate my device from this email to allow me to use it ?
Thanks !

The QR code enables the account, not the inceptor. There are times when the inceptor can be finicky in connecting to the phone. Try toggling your Bluetooth off and on, and or rebooting the phone.

Thanks #N1ghtblayde for your answer.

I’ve done it countless times… and it doesn’t work !
I’ve also tried to rescan the QR code but I always have the error message “invalid QR code”…

Have you been on the Discord chat group yet? Developers and mods there are usually quick to help and I know your issues have been addressed on there before.

Has this patch already been uploaded by now? Can’t find it. :confused: (I mean the one for the Huawei Bluetooth issue)