Father.IO Italy

Hello, I am looking for Italian players to create events and games!
Sharky

Ciao, Sono alla ricerca di giocatori italiani per creare eventi e partite !
Sharky

Hi @Sharky Welcome to the forum!

Make sure to read the forum rules to make sure everything goes smooth.

The rules state that all communication on the forum should be in English.

I’ve added an English translation to your post. Next time please make sure to post in English or at least add an English translation of what you’re posting.
Language specific boards may be added in the future but until then please stick to English to make sure the forum remains understandable for everyone.

Thanks!

I’m from Tuscany and i’m looking for players… contact me!

I’m sorry I’m from Piemonte - Biella we have a 10 inceptor but have a QD code problem :frowning:

what is a QD code problem?

Hallo. I’ from Genova. I just recived inceptor. Any player from here?

Hello LiviuzK17 the problem Qr code is that working in a school we took them to make several meetings with the guys who attend during the intervals but the guys who play are not always the same and some of them can not afford it, so I struggle to disconnect the Qr and reconnect it also dictates my user and psw sometimes tells me that he needs the code even if already read and rightly tells me code is in use then I tried to disconnect but it gives me and problems.

Ciao LiviuzK17 il problema Qr code è che lavorando in una scuola li abbiamo presi per fare diversi incontri con i ragazzi che la frequentano durante gli intervalli ma i ragazzi che giocano non sono sempre gli stessi e alcuni di loro non possono permetterselo, quindi faccio fatica a scollegare il Qr e a ricollegarlo anche dadogli il mio utente e psw a volte mi dice che ha bisogno del codice anche se gia letto e giustamente mi dice codice è in uso allora ho provato a scollegarlo ma mi da ei problemi .